For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
wmtheel's profile

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2019 7:28 PM

Closed

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

As stated on this post, which is part of this thread, there is no information on when ACC Network will appear on U-verse TV, or even if it will appear at all.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am a fairly new customer to ATT after switching from Spectrum.  I live in NC, the heart of the ACC.  Why doesn't ATT carry the ACC Network in its lineup?  This is very disappointing.  Now I learn that it is available on Spectrum.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

After a lengthy (25 minute) delay and being transfered to several departments, I was told that ATTuverse did NOT have the ACC network available and it was only on Direct TV (even though both are owned by the same company) The customer service rep said he could not explain this, can ANYONE give me a plausible answer? I am so disappointed that my expensive package with AT@T does NOT give me access to this network. I was told when I signed up for this service it would be availabe and they were correct, just NOT the expensive package I purchased from AT@T Uverse.....it went to Direct TV, instead.  How VERY frustrating and disappointing. P.S., the LONG wait for customers service is unacceptable. I sincerely hope this will be corrected in the future.  Georgia MD

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

When can we expect to see the ACC Network on UVerse?  I am willing to wait a reasonable period of time but will change providers if there are no plans to do this.

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

5 years ago

In the meantime some cheap cord cutters carry it, have you looked into adding one temporarily , while keeping u-verse?

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

5 years ago

ATT has elected to carry it on only one platform, direct tv. Direct tv has 5 times as many subscribers as uverse, and ATT   probably feels if you really need the ACC, NFL and RED ZONE switch to direct tv. They are going to be ending the u-verse platform and replacing it with their new streaming service ATT TV. In the meantime if you like u-verse and don't want to switch, maybe look into a cheap cord cutter add on like sling, which carries the ACC

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I am waiting for the ACC network to be added to AT@T Uverse, when can I expect this to happen?

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

5 years ago

Why not ask in the U-verse forum located here

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I waited and waited, but got tired of non-answers from AT&T management and customer support. Except for one customer support rep, none of them had even heard of the ACC network…
We live in Chapel Hill, and spent some time on forums and evaluating wired and internet-based options. After comparing monthly charges, quality and true resolution of streamed picture, Internet bandwidth, and the added complexity of having two TVs, we chose to do the following…
- we canceled UVerse, and signed up for Spectrum 400mbps Internet and Silver TV pkg (which includes ESPN and the ACC Network), including one set-top box and one DVR
- we supplied the WPS Wifi router
- we installed $35 Roku HDMI streaming devices on both of our TVs
- we downloaded (and are paying monthly subscriptions) for CBS, Hulu, Netflix, and HBO Go, all of which are easily accessible through the Rokus.
All of this cost a bit less than our prior bundle with AT&T.
Yayyyyyy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for the input and suggestion. Nice to have something about which DUKE and UNC grads can agree.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.