Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ACC TV Network

Scholar

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Message 16 of 450
Teacher

Re: ACC Network?

Sorry, duplicate post. Looking for a way to delete this one.

Message 211 of 450
Tutor

Re: ACC TV Network

I sure hope this channel is added, otherwise I will be switching providers. Not only I can't watch my local CBS station, due to the blackout, but if the ACC Network is not picked up by U-Verse...it's Bye-Bye! It starts next Thursday, so we'll see if AT&T really cares about their subscribers.

Message 212 of 450
Tutor

ACC NETWORK

Are you in negotiations with ACC Network?  We have not heard anything.  There is a tremendous amount of support for this chanell!

Tags (2)
Message 213 of 450
ACE - Professor

Re: ACC NETWORK

What we know: The contract between Disney and AT&T is up in September.

What we assume: More than likely, ACCN will be part of the negotiations.

What we don't know: The status of the negotiations or if they've even started.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 214 of 450
Mentor

What kind of answer did you get from your email to the office of the president

Message 215 of 450
Contributor

Re: Is AT

So what are ACC fans supposed to do abut the ACCN for the next 6 months
until AT&T rolls out the streaming service? Guess as soon as Spectrum signs
up, you can kiss us goodbye as waiting until after football for AT&T to get
on board is not good enough. Thanks anyway.
Message 216 of 450
Scholar

When will the ACC network be added

This network is most wanted on the East Coast.  Many will be opting for other providers if we do not get it on U-verse

Message 217 of 450
Contributor

ACC network

Any news on U verse adding the ACC Network ?

Message 218 of 450
Highlighted
Contributor

What channel is the ACC channel in Boca Raton

What channel is the ACC network in Boca Raton

Message 219 of 450
ACE - Professor

Re: What channel is the ACC channel in Boca Raton

As of right now, there is no contract to carry ACC Network. The good news is that the current contract between Disney and AT&T is up next month and I'm personally confident the channel will be added when the new contract is signed. Unfortunately, as I am just a regular U-Verse customer, I have no "inside" information or rumors.

When a contract is signed, you'll definitely hear about it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 220 of 450
Mentor

Spectrum Cable has just completed their negotiations and will have the ACC Network in time for the opening Kickoff in a couple of weeks. I can actually get this provider at my home so I now have an option that won’t require that I have to go with a Hulu or YouTube option as I just haven’t liked those as options. AT&T, the clock is ticking for an answer.

“Spectrum Cable, one of the major subscription television providers in the Upstate, has reached an agreement to carry the fledgling ACC Network.”

https://www.independentmail.com/story/sports/college/clemson/2019/08/14/clemson-football-acc-network...

Message 221 of 450
Mentor

Message 222 of 450
Tutor

Definitely switching if U-Verse doesn’t get it by next week! That would mean I would still be without CBS (Nexstar) and with acc network. Sorry, but I’m not paying all that money to not get channels that I really want to watch. Your move A&T...see if you can actually follow through and prove the customer great channels. 

Message 223 of 450
Mentor

Re: ACC Network

I’m giving Uverse 24 hours to complete negotiations if they don’t add ACCN
I will be a happy new Spectrum customer. The “we’re still in negotiations
and there is plenty of time left before ACCN goes live” is laughable since
the network was announced by ESPN 3 years ago. What do you say AT&T?
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Message 224 of 450
Contributor

ACCN or ACC Network

Does Uverse plan to carry the ACC Network.  If not, why?  We get all the other conference networks that are not in this area.

Message 225 of 450
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support