For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
wmtheel's profile

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2019 7:28 PM

Closed

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please please please! With College football season rapidly approaching I would humbly like to request adding the New ACC Network to your channel lineup.

Master

• 

4.6K Messages

5 years ago

You are only addressing other subscribers here.

You should submit your suggestion to the "Feedback" link on all the support pages.

https://www.att.com/support/article/att-tv/KM1222548/

(edited)

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

5 years ago

They already have a streaming service in place. It's Directv Now. They are simply changing the name. This network launches in a couple of weeks. 

People should know whether it will be carried by now. 

Scholar

• 

35 Messages

5 years ago

I’m not sure if this will help, or if I even got the correct person (although the e-mail didn’t bounce right back to me so I suspect I guessed correctly so I would suggest every other fan across the ACC spectrum follow this lead. I noticed an article which was about the President of AT&T Georgia, who was touting her commitment to her base in the State, so I decided to send her a message directly, using her first name.last name@att.com (in this case, it was Venessa.Harrison@att.com) and just wrote her about the fact that Georgia Tech was in Atlanta, yet AT&T U-verse is forcing its subscribers to watch BIG10 and Texas Longhorn Network Games (which don’t have members within 500 miles of Atlanta) and U-verse is not currently letting us know they’ll be offering the ACC Network (which GA Tech is a member of the ACC and can only have its fans watch its games on the ACC Network). I told her to add insult to injury, U-verse took away the NFL Network without reducing out monthly charges, so we know there’s an available channel and a set off for the cost of the Network, and with AT&T having their Direct TV provider announcing they WILL offer the ACC Network, and being a much smaller provider than U-verse, we, the U-verse subscribers, just want to know now whether it will be offered in time for opening Day kickoff in a couple of weeks so we’ll have time to schedule installation with an alternate provider, and with hundreds of thousands to millions of U-verse subscribers prepared to switch at the same time, we realize there might be delays with the other Provider if we don’t give them adequate notice.

I suggest doing a simple Google search for AT&T President for South Carolina, or North Carolina, etc., and when you find a name, just use the same e-mail format I used to prepare your version of an e-mail. Perhaps if we start swamping the State Presidents, they’ll start to take us more seriously.

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

5 years ago

I recommend EVERYONE interested in getting the ACC Network go to this page and ask for it (this is actually for the Office of the President of AT&T).You will get call back from the office of the President.

AT&T Executive Team/Loyalty Team Contact

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

I did that last week, and they actually called me, much to my surprise. I agree that this is a very good way to contact them. I’ve tried other ways, but this is the only one where I had someone reach out to me with anything more than a canned response. We need as many folds as possible to contact them right away.

I’m not U-verse subscriber. I subscribe to DirecTV NOW. But contact them about any of the AT&T platforms that you use.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Sorry, duplicate post. Looking for a way to delete this one.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I sure hope this channel is added, otherwise I will be switching providers. Not only I can't watch my local CBS station, due to the blackout, but if the ACC Network is not picked up by U-Verse...it's Bye-Bye! It starts next Thursday, so we'll see if AT&T really cares about their subscribers.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Are you in negotiations with ACC Network?  We have not heard anything.  There is a tremendous amount of support for this chanell!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

What we know: The contract between Disney and AT&T is up in September.

What we assume: More than likely, ACCN will be part of the negotiations.

What we don't know: The status of the negotiations or if they've even started.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.