Pointfdr's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 6th, 2016 1:13 AM

3 in a green box keeps popping up.

A #3 in a green box keeps popping up while I watching DVR material.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

@Pointfdr wrote:
A #3 in a green box keeps popping up while I watching DVR material.

Well now...that is a new one....could you take a photo and post it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I keep getting a green box worth the number 2, saw another post with someone getting a green box with 6.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I've now got a no. 1 in a green box. Not sure if it's a dvr or tv producing it. TV is samsung. What's other people's tv

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Box stays on  for around 30 seconds then disappears. Usually appears towards top right. Box is around 9 inch square 9 (tv is 60 inch). Just started a week ago with no equipment change. Not experiencing any other issues, all is normal when box disappears. 

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8 years ago

Same thing happening at my house.  I get a number 2 on one TV and a number 4 on another TV.  I'm guessing that Uverse numbers our TV's/boxes and that is maybe what the numbers correspond to?  We have five total, but no one's noticed it happening on any of the other three; they are not used as often, though.  We had our residential gateway replaced a little over a week ago, before this started happening.  Coincidence, or anyone else have service performed right before the appearance of green boxes?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

We've been having the same issue, with a number 2 in the box. We only have one receiver, which is the dvr, in use on a regular basis. This has been happening for a week or so.

I may try to do live chat with uverse to see if they have ideas, but am wondering if anyone has learned anything more about it.

Thanks!
Jenifer

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

Where ARE these people when we need them?

Scooby-gang-1969

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have been seeing the exact same thing on my tvs. I have four tvs and they each have their own receiver and the numbers range from 1-4. It started a little over a week ago. Haven't figured out how to stop it either.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Same here.. a number 3 on any of my tvs..
One LG and one Samsung. The box tv in the garage has not been on, so unsure. All 3 boxes are hardwired. I do have Digital Life as well, in case it matters, but probably not.

Are there any ATT Admins out there?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm having the same problem but the tech who installed my new dvr yesterday said he never heard of it but clearly it's a problem that a lot of people are having. It has something to do with the dvr. I upgraded my service and the #3 in a green box has been randomly popping up ever since. I'm gonna see about changing the dvr out again and see if that fixes this annoying problem since it seems the techs that are supposedly monitoring this forum have clearly left us hanging.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.