ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Thursday, August 4th, 2016 7:01 PM

2016 Rio Olympic Games on U-verse

The 2016 Rio Olympic Games run throughout seventeen unforgettable days and nights, covering every sport, medal, champion, and riveting moment beginning with the Opening Ceremony on August 4th and Closing on August 21st.

You can access the Rio Olympics in the following ways:

1. Online at NBCOlympics.com
    • Access NBCOlympics.com.
    • Click "CLICK HERE AND GET READY".
    • Select "AT&T U-verse" as your provider.
    • Enter your U-verse username and password (You are signed in throughout the Rio Olympic Games on the device).
  2. Using your Mobile Device or Tablet
    NBCUniversal offers two apps for mobile and tablet viewing:
    • The NBC Sports app is available to verified U-verse customers and offers the same live streaming and event replays available via NBCOlympics.com.
      U-verse customers can verify their mobile and tablet devices when the NBC Sports app launches.
    • The NBC Olympics News and Results app includes short-form highlights, schedules, results, and more, and also links to the NBC Sports app.
      Upon entering the app, U-verse customers must enter their AT&T U-verse username and password.

• The U-verse app also provide live coverage. The apps are available to U-verse TV subscribers and can be downloaded at iTunes and Google Play.
  3. TV Channels
    Application - 637 in SD, 1637 in HD
    Dedicated Soccer channel - 638 in SD, 1638 in HD
    Dedicated Basketball channel - 639 in SD, 1639 in HD

NBC Family Channels:
    • NBC – (local)
    • NBCSN – 640 in SD, 1640 HD
    • USA – 124 in SD, 1124 in HD (East), or 125 in SD, 1125 in HD (West)
    • MSNBC – 215 in SD, 1215 in HD
    • CNBC – 216 in SD, 1216 in HD
    • Golf – 641 in SD, 1641 in HD
    • Bravo – 181 in SD, 1181 in HD
    • Telemundo – 3007
    • NBC UNIVERSO – 192 and 3009 (East), 193 and 3010 (West)
  4. The Interactive Button on the U-verse Remote
    U-verse customers have access to the NBC Olympics TV Experience, an on-screen interactive experience in partnership with NBCUniversal. Subscribers can view real-time medal counts, access events by sport, events by date, and watch up to four channels with the Olympics multi-view.

There are two ways to launch Interactive TV.
    • Extended Interactive menu:
      • On the U-verse remote control, press Menu and scroll left to the Interactive section.
      • To access the apps, highlight TV Interactive and press OK. The TV Interactive Menu appears.
    • Go Interactive button:
      • On the U-verse remote control, press Go Interactive to launch the full menu of interactive applications.
      • Make a selection from the menu and enjoy an interactive experience.

-ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

Just spent over 1 hour and 3 escalations on the phone with AT&T. After all the questions and repeating the problem over and over again I final was able to get the representitive to admit that there is a problem with the APP. He started an escatated ticket and told me that a system engineer (ID#[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]) was actively working on a solution and that someone would call me back within 24 hours. I told the representive that this was not a single problem but is afecting a large number of customers in the Broward, Miami-Dade and Munroe counties of South Florida.

So keep the pressure on and call the number in my previous post.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi all,

We believe it may be resolved. Check again when you can. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

The problem is not resolved as of 1:43 PM.  Same problem with WPTV  being incorrectly selected in Miami.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

Not resolved 1:55 pm EDT. WPTV This channel not available in your area!!

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

Community Support,

Are you also investigating the error problem which started when the app was launched?

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

6:26 pm Miami time problem not resolved. Can we get an update. I was on and off the phone most of day on Sunday I have not received any calls today.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

Which will come first, fixing the APP or the end of the Olympics?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your issue about the multiview app tuning to the wrong NBC channel. We are investigating this issue and working towards getting this fixed.

-ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

We are showing the issue with the NBC channel showing the wrong NBC channel on the multiview app should now be resolved.

-ATTU-verseCare

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

When I open the app the main screen shows this channel not available in your area, when I go to Multiview WTVJ shows in the small box and when I select the WTVJ box it opens in the larger screen.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.