weird glitch

Scholar

weird glitch

Last night a hd program recording went blank while forwarding and picked back up in standard def in 30 sec, never had happen before. What is odd is then I go to settings and the only resolution picked was non hd when I know I never set I up like that. Now live tv was in hd so I restarted the recording and back in hd, is this just a glitch or sign of something more serious my remote has become less responsive recently too.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: weird glitch

Welcome back, beware.   Sounds like this was just a glitch.  Perhaps a problem with that station's broadcast.  

If things are becoming less response with your remote, try resetting your DVR (red button behind front panel access card door).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support