program download times

Contributor

program download times

I am getting Exceede internet and between the hours of 12:00 am to 5:00 am i will have unlimited data. I was told i could tell the Genie to download between these hours. Anyone know how?

Message 1 of 4 (120 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: program download times

Nope, there's no way to schedule when the downloads happen.   We see this question often from folks with satellite internet services.  You'll have to manually start the download at midnight.   Just be aware that movie files can be larger (several GByte), so it's easy to exceed your data caps if you're not careful.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (13 Views)
Contributor

Thanks very much!

Message 3 of 4 (13 Views)
ACE - Expert

You're welcome.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (13 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support