Explore & discover

Helpful Links

delete movie from purchase folder

Highlighted
Contributor

delete movie from purchase folder

I purchased a movie (not rented, purchased) and I would like to delete it from my purchases folder on the list menu.  Can't seem to do it.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎08-20-2018 2:11 PM

Re: delete movie from purchase folder

Right.  It's not possible to delete entries from the Purchases or History menus.  That's supposedly for our protection, so that you know what's been purchased and someone can't hide things they've purchased.  Eventually older entries are replaced by  newer entries.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Ok but can it be setup somehow to not be viewed?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@Marslander wrote:

Ok but can it be setup somehow to not be viewed?

No way.  Sorry.  

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support