Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why is bein sports in premiere package

Contributor

Why is bein sports in premiere package

Why is bein sports channel in premiere. Lineup why not part of sports or choice my cable company has it in its regular package 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Packman54115
‎05-20-2018 8:26 AM

Re: Why is bein sports in premiere package

The channel Bein Sports is in the Sports Pack. Premier has all the premium packs. This is why you have it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

because i love sports

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

@honduras wrote:

because i love sports

???

You do realize that DirecTV no longer carries BeIN, right?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Packman54115
‎02-05-2019 6:00 AM

@honduras wrote:

because i love sports

That is not why beIN (was) in the Premier package. You did not put the channel in that package. You select the package or add on pack that has the channels you want.

When DirecTV had permission for beIN, it was in the add on Sports Pack. The Premier package is essentially a combination of the Ultimate package with all 5 premium packs (HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, and Sports Pack). So the Premier package was not needed just for beIN. It was just a better value if the channels you watched were in Ultimate and at least 4 of the packs (one of them being HBO).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support