07-30-2019 9:58 AM
Hi There @allen305,
We can help you with your scrabbled picture.
Let's start with some questions that may help us determine what is wrong.
1. Is this happening on a recorded program or a live broadcast?
2. Can this problem be reproduced on another receiver or DVR?
3. Is this just happening when you fast forward or, when you play programing in full?
Let us know.
Matthew, AT&T Community Specialist
07-30-2019 5:09 PM
Thanks for the reply :-)
Here's my answers:
1. Is this happening on a recorded program or a live broadcast? Recorded programs and live broadcasts when rewind and fast forward.
2. Can this problem be reproduced on another receiver or DVR? Yes, HR44 Genie which the HR24 is coax connected.
3. Is this just happening when you fast forward or, when you play programing in full? Rewind or Fast Forward. I don't think it is a problem when you play a recorded or a live broadcast. I will have to test that scenario.
07-31-2019 5:41 AM
Thank you for reaching back to us here, we'd love to further help troubleshooting your Receiver. Did you restart your Receiver?
To get started, we suggest that you restart your receiver. Restarting the receiver most times help to fix basic TV service issues.
You can also view this great article to get tips on How to Refresh Your DIRECTV Service. Refreshing service helps make sure that your receiver has the latest software and performing well.
Let us know if this helps!
Yetty, AT&T Community Specialist
08-01-2019 3:30 PM
The HR24-200 has been Reset and Refreshed to no avail. It appears that only recorded programs have the scramble picture on fast forwards. I tried several different channels with live programs. When I rewind the live program to the beginning of the buffered portion and fast forward, neither the programs nor the commercial are scrambled.
08-01-2019 3:50 PM
To fully assist with this issue further, we will need to look over your account in more detail.
I am sending you a private message (PM) to help in this matter. Please check your forums private messages by clicking the Forums Inbox. Locate the PM from ATTCares and reply to my message with your specific account details.
I look forward to your response and the opportunity to help you!
Charles, AT&T Community Specialist
08-13-2019 3:01 PM
DirecTV HR24-200 not HR24-100. After further testing, the picture will scramble even if you are not fast forwarding or skipping forward.