Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD? Will this be happening soon?

Contributor

Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD? Will this be happening soon?

When will you offer Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel in HD?? Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD?  Will this be happening soon?

No one here knows the answer.  best to email your feedback to DirecTV as they wont see it here

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Teacher

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD? Will this be happening soon?

The DIRECTV Help Center --  http://support.directv.com/ -- is a great resource for general FAQ’s like channel lineups and packages.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD

Pursuit Channel is the only one available on the basic package now. I'll take it!

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD

Yea, I used to pay extra for the outdoor channel until I stumbled onto pursuit channel. Just as good to me.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support