Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Where is FoxNews?

Highlighted
Voyager

Where is FoxNews?

I was watching Fox News this morning and a 6:00am the programming changed to Fusion and FoxNews is nowhere to be found?  Trying to get technical support on the phone for the last ten minutes.  How does this happen?????

Message 16 of 1,376
Contributor

Channel 360 (FOX) constantly scrambling

Why is this channel constantly pixel  scrambling? It is mainly in the morning and evening but not always. Very agitating.

Message 1 of 1,376
ACE - Professor

Re: Channel 360 (FOX) constantly scrambling

I would check all your oustide Connectors - Whta you may have is a connector that when it warms it expands and makes connection -When it cools it shrinks and fails - it may be happing on other channels that you don't watch.

If you find the connectors look okay -then it may be failing at the LNB either way if you can not do it yourself Call for a service visit.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 1,376
ACE - Expert

Re: Channel 360 (FOX) constantly scrambling

Or this might be just a dish alignment problem, look at Transponder 8 on the 99CB satellite screen and post back with the signal level.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 1,376
Teacher

ATT Media Bias

Fox News was always listed as one of the four "Hot Channels" listed on the Active channel 9999. Has media bias from content providers sinked to this new low?
Message 4 of 1,376
ACE - Expert

Re: ATT Media Bias

How do you know that AT&T has any control over that?

Message 5 of 1,376
ACE - Expert

Hot channels subject to change, not someone manualy going in and choosing it. Just depends on the ratings from either internet connected receivers or Nielsen ratings in general. But of course it is not forcing you to watch it. So if Fox News doesn't apply to you, watch a different channel, problem solved.

Message 6 of 1,376
ACE - Expert

Conspiracy!  Conspiracy!   Conspiracy!   Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 1,376
Teacher

ATT owns Directv.  I am saying this in regards to election coverage.  The active guide shows what america is watching and it is wrongfully taking out Fox News for its viewers to click on the Hot shows

Message 8 of 1,376
Teacher

It is not about me.  It is about a content provider restriction free speech in an election period.

Message 9 of 1,376
Teacher

screen shot just after the 3rd presidential debate.  Fox News was always number one on the hot list.  During the election cycle,  Directv doesnt want customers to link to Foxbias.jpg

Message 10 of 1,376
Employee

Wow....

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 11 of 1,376

Fox News Channel is #1 in viewership among cable TV channels, ergo it is one of the most popular channels on DIRECTV. So what is the problem?

Message 12 of 1,376
Teacher

Why does Directv "Hot Channels" Not reflect it when it used to before this
election cycle (FOX NEWS)
Message 13 of 1,376
Teacher

When I said media bias I should have been more clear.  I am saying the content providers like Facebook, Twitter, and ATT.  Everyone knows about the media bias, but when you try to limit political views for a certain party based on corporate agendas

Message 14 of 1,376
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support