Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Watch Pay-per-view on all receivers

Contributor

Watch Pay-per-view on all receivers

When I order of movie, on pay-per-view, I am told I can only watch this on the receiver I order it on.  Unless, I order by phone or text, which is cumbersome and time consuming.  Can I order via the receiver and watch on all receivers?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎08-30-2017 7:13 AM

Nope.  As you already know, if you order on a specific Receiver, then that's the only Receiver authorized for that movie.  You must order via your DirecTV account to authorize all of your Receivers.  And you'll pay an extra fee if you order via phone support. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Order by remote is authorized for just that receiver.

Order by over the phone voice system, live agent, text, mobile app, or website will authorize for all receivers on the account. Live agent ordering also has $5 phone transaction fee for ppvs just like a live agent taking a one-time payment so reccomend to use any of the other options.

The difference is the other options are ordering from the account level, but by the remote is just that tv.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

If you order online or through the phone will it also be available to watch through the DIRECTV app on a phone?
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support