Today New HD Channels!

Scholar

Today New HD Channels!

Today, when I turned on my HDTV, found that Directv had added two more channels in HD. These are the DIY 230, and Ion east 305. Now watching will be more enjoyable.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Today New HD Channels!

Yes, great news!  Actually went Live yesterday.  Sweet.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Employee

Awesome!  but I wish I could watch the DIY channel.  my wife does not like when I experiment with the the great ideas I get from the DIY channel Smiley Sad   My wife says that I cannot even hang a picture frame straight!!!   

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Scholar

All wives say that only they can hang things straight. Nothing new and will be like that for eons. Just need to let them feel like that and when the real work begins, they are so happy to know, that they help out when they can. Cool

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support