Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Tennis Channel

Highlighted
Tutor

Tennis Channel

Being advised to contact ATT and request keeping this channel.  Please don't get rid of the Tennis Channel!  We already have superfluous channels with nothing on them, keep this tennis channel,  thank you. 

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: Tennis Channel

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. ATT may not even see your post. If you really want to contact ATT, best to call or chat.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
ACE - Expert

@Radiocp wrote:

Being advised to contact ATT and request keeping this channel.  Please don't get rid of the Tennis Channel!  We already have superfluous channels with nothing on them, keep this tennis channel,  thank you. 

Contact Tennis Channel. Tell them to stop being greedy. DirecTV, like other providers, is trying to hold down costs. Greedy station owners are killing the cable/satellite TV industry, forcing higher programming costs and causing more and customers to seek alternatives. I'm glad that providers are more willing to tell these greedy owners to go pound sand!

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

I agree. Please don't get rid of the Tennis Channel. That's the channel we watch most often!!

Message 4 of 8
Contributor

We primarily have Direct TV for the Tennis Channel. I've been with Direct TV forever and paid the high cost because of the Tennis Channel. It it goes so do we. It will be time to get an antenna and streaming service. 

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

Tennis Channel is the reason we stay with Direct TV. If it goes so do we.

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

We totally agree in our household.  Tennis Channel and TCM is what we watch the most as the news is so slanted, and so many channels are just garbage sales pitches. 

Message 7 of 8
Contributor

If Tennis Channel goes away. I'm out.  That's pretty much the only thing I watch on TV and only reason I keep Direct TV.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support