Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Supposed DirecTV service at apartment complex. New owners and cable is supposed to be in rent

Highlighted
Contributor

Supposed DirecTV service at apartment complex. New owners and cable is supposed to be in rent

My all inclusive rent at my apartment complex  is under new management, and they have changed cable service without notice to to residents until after 3 days with no cable, all residents received a mass email claiming we have DirecTV. it does not appear to be legntiment. How can I proceed? management will provide no further information or response. help! thank you

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Supposed DirecTV service at apartment complex. New owners and cable is supposed to be in rent

@Brent0821 wrote:

My all inclusive rent at my apartment complex  is under new management, and they have changed cable service without notice to to residents until after 3 days with no cable, all residents received a mass email claiming we have DirecTV. it does not appear to be legntiment. How can I proceed? management will provide no further information or response. help! thank you

Apartment complexes do not get serviced directly by DirecTV. Apartments are serviced by independent "Multi Dwelling Unit (MDU)" companies. Only your apartment complex landlord/owner can help you with this. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Compare DIRECTV packages & channels. View DIRECTV premium entertainment!
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support