Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

Mentor

Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

I would like there to be a general customer service forum so that we can also discuss issues with pricing, packages, equipment upgrades, contract issues, and the like.

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

Be sure to email/call DTV they don't read these posts.

Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

They deal with those sorts of questions via direct email or phone support folks. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Tutor

I am a DTV rep; however, for specific information on pricing and making changes to the account, you would have to call in.. we would have to pull up the account and such..

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support