Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Santa Tracker Problem on Directv

Contributor

Santa Tracker Problem on Directv

I clicked on Santa Tracker on my directv and now my screen is black and I can't change the channel or anything. What can I do to fix it?
Message 3 of 18
Former Employee

Re: Santa Tracker Problem on Directv

Yes, I got this call from a customer today and we did not find any reports from Engineering or Broadcast Team about the Santa Tracker issue on Channel 110. The customer was getting an error message that he needed to upgrade to the latest Genie platform to enhance viewing experiencing. In this case, he got a genie HR34. I escalated it to the Network Escalation team but it might prolly be too late already.
Message 16 of 18
Contributor

My Santa Tracker works on some but the "Read-Alongs & Sing- Alongs" are not working. Why is that? Please help me figure out what I can do.

Message 17 of 18
ACE - Expert

@Chance71 wrote:

My Santa Tracker works on some but the "Read-Alongs & Sing- Alongs" are not working. Why is that? Please help me figure out what I can do.

More details please ....

What exactly is "not working"?  Symptoms?  Error messages?

What DVR/Receiver model number do you have?

Have you tried resetting your DVR/Receiver?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support