Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Regional Sports

Mentor

Regional Sports

I am billed $6.64 a month for "Regional Sports" but can't find the DirecTV channel they are on.

Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Your Regional Sports Networks are up in the 600's channel numbers.  

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎08-18-2018 9:45 AM

Enter your zip code here ....

www.directv.com/rsn

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

The Regional Sport Networks are in packages Choice and above. You get the channels and specific teams for the region your address falls within. www.directv.com/rsn

Directv has a special package called Preferred Xtra. It removes many sport channels including the RSNs, so removes the RSN fee. It also adds in a few channels Xtra does not have like the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel. The base cost is a couple dollars less than Xtra as well, so without the RSN fee it can be comparable to the cost you pay for Choice with the RSN fee. A great package for those that watch little to no sports. Since sports is one of Directv's biggest selling points, this package is not listed online. You would have to call Directv 1-800-531-5000 to request it, possibly speak to their retention department as many front line agents seem to be unaware of this package.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
Message 4 of 6
Mentor

Problem with that package, it does not carry the LDN's which I have and use
all the time.
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

@jibc wrote:
Problem with that package, it does not carry the LDN's which I have and use
all the time.

LDN?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support