Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Refreshing receiver

Contributor

Refreshing receiver

How do I refresh my receiver?  I've tried all sites but can't find the right way to do it.

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Refreshing receiver

what do you mean by refresh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I received a message on my Direct TB app saying I should refresh my
receiver with no instructions except the directtv.com/refresh.  No link
is available to be connected.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎12-12-2018 11:23 AM

Use your web browser to visit www.directv.com/refresh

This should take you to your  DirecTV account with a page where you can send the subscription authorization refresh signal to your equipment.  

Or you can call DirecTV at 1 800 531 5000 and they can do it for you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support