Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Press << to watch from the beginning

Highlighted
Mentor

Press << to watch from the beginning

This new screen box "Press << to watch from the beginning" comes up with any button press on the remote.  Except for exit I cant find a way to get rid of it and exit stops the other action I am trying to do.  Its very annoying and needs to go away !!!  How can I accomplish this?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Press << to watch from the beginning

You can't.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Mentor

Well then DirecTV needs to fix it.  Stupid thing even comes up when I fast forward.  Umm....if I a fast forwarding I don't want to watch it from the beginning.  Can't wait till August.

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

It is the channels that put it there and they are not removing it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Mentor

Sorry to disagree it appears in places it should not.  It servers no function being in menu, guide, list, during fast forward, etc.  It even comes up in the Pandora app. Seems to come up with any key press on the remote.  It is a bug.

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

Try a red button reset.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support