Helpful Links

Playboy on demand

Contributor

Playboy on demand

Is Playboy on demand going to be available? It is not in the current list of on demand channels.
Message 1 of 7
Expert

Re: Playboy on demand

Playboy on demand is an Internet based system and is pay as you go or subscription and is available to individuals on the Internet. A Television on demand channel is provided through TV programing suppliers. Playboy on Demand won't show up on Directv because of the differences. Here is a link to Showtime on Demand so you can see the differences.
http://www.sho.com/site/schedules/od.do?source=shocom_nav
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

This is not true. Many other cable networks have both Playboy on Demand and Disney on Demand. In our area FIOS has both Playboy on Demand and Disney on Demand. So Directv should add both of them to be competitive with other on Demand systems.
Message 3 of 7
Tutor

Ok so for UVERSE, is it available?, Ihave the subscription but cannot find anything on the site, any app, to watch it...im stuck having to watch it on the tv only as far as i can tell.

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

This is the DTV sat TV forum best to post this in the Uverse forum.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Tutor

Thanks for the heads up, I doubt ill get a response in either, Expert doesn't mean much in these forums I can tell..

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Master

Expert is a representation on how much and well someone has contributed to the forums. It is possible to be an Expert on Directv without knowing as much about Uverse as they are two different TV providers even though they have the same owner. AT&T acquiring Directv does not suddenly mean customers know in depth both sides, especially if you live in a state that doesn't have AT&T landline services (Uverse, internet, phone) at all. So for questions regarding Uverse, posting them in the Directv forum doesn't give a high chance for getting the answers you want other than directing you to the correct forum.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support