Explore & discover

Helpful Links

On demand not working

Contributor

On demand not working

For 2 days “nothing available at this time check back later” this is for every on demand option this happens often and when it is working it will periodically just stop this is unacceptable you offer a service and advertise it but cannot provide it. I have reset my router twice and it has not solved the issue. This is longest it’s consistently not worked 

Message 1 of 113
Contributor

Re: On demand not working

ditto on demand has not worked correctly. had a customer tech come out and hard wire to internet.still doesnt work.to bad dish used to work perfectly.problably going to switch when contract runs out

Message 31 of 113
Teacher

Today it ends. I have a new provider coming to install internet, cable, and phone. Other than having services that actually work -- I will be saving $150/month.

Message 32 of 113
Tutor

I've been having the same problems as everyone else on this thread.  Had technician, new receiver, reset, etc.  nothing works.  Ready to change providers as well

Message 33 of 113
Contributor

On demand not working for me. Tried the reboot and that didn’t fix the problem. 

Message 34 of 113
Teacher

Boyofboys, we are having the exact same problem! Started the first of November. Has att resolved the issue? If so - how? 

Please share

Message 35 of 113
Teacher

Same here! If resolved please tell me how! Thank you 

Message 36 of 113
Teacher

Where is clearmybox?

Message 37 of 113
ACE - Expert

@befrank6101 wrote:

Where is clearmybox?

MENU > SEARCH

Type in CLEARMYBOX

and select Keyword Search.  

The DVR will reset and rebuild its database.  Your recordings will not be deleted. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 38 of 113
Tutor

They won't even let me out of my contract even though they aren't fulfilling their end of the contract. We haven't had on demand since AUGUST!!

Message 39 of 113
Teacher

maybe they will fix this.    [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 40 of 113
Teacher

I agree 100%. I’m shocked one hasn’t been filed.
Message 41 of 113
Teacher

This is so wrong!!! There has to be something that can be done.
Message 42 of 113
Teacher

Same problem here...............3 technicians later and all say it is a engineering issue.  This has been going on for 5 months.

Message 43 of 113
Contributor

I've also been without on demand and live playback for at least 3-4 months.  I've tried all of the suggested troubleshooting and have been told that the engineers are working on it.

Message 44 of 113
Teacher

This is just a sad state of affairs for AT&T.  I don't believe a billion dollar corporation cannot fix this problem, what I do believe they don't care if it is fixed or not.  I've been with Directv for many years I really don't want to change providers and get used to Dish or Cable.  I just want the problem fixed.....I'm paying over $2400.00 a year for Directv. and this is BULL..

Message 45 of 113
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support