Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket

Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket

NFL Sunday ticket is not working. When I go to the channel it asks me to purchase it. 

Message 68 of 311
Contributor

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Same problem here.  Lincoln, Nebraska.

Message 60 of 311

Re: Direct Ticket asking me to purchase during middle of game?

Hey DirecTV!!!!  I think we should all get a credit for disturbing our viewing this week!  This is ridiculous!  Sunday Ticket is the only reason I subscribe to DirecTV!!!!

Message 61 of 311
Tutor

Re: problem while viewing NFL sunday ticket channels on TV screen

Can’t get to a representative either...and the chat option is a virtual bot not a real person

Message 62 of 311
Contributor

Cant watch Nfl ticket

My NFL Sunday ticket is not working. I get a message that tells me to purchase the game for $49.99. I have a subscription and have been watching every week so far.

Message 63 of 311
Mentor

It’s all over Twitter as well... why can’t DirecTV at least acknowledge it’s an issue and they are working on it?  

Pretty disappointed overall with service in general after AT&T took over....

Message 64 of 311

Re: problem while viewing NFL sunday ticket channels on TV screen

SAME WITH US. THANKS. I TRIED TO CALL DIRECT TV AND IM UNABLE TO TALK TO AGENT. NO ONE IS AVAILABLE!!!

Message 65 of 311
Contributor

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket ISSUE

me too. ugh!!!

Message 66 of 311
Tutor

Can't get an agent on phone nor get an agent on chat. Really starting to annoy me!

Message 67 of 311
Contributor

Me too irritated 

Message 69 of 311
Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket

Prompt coming up to purchase NFL Sunday Ticket but I already have this in my account. The only channels working are Game Mix 1 and 2. It was working all morning until about 1230pm.

Message 70 of 311
Contributor

me too can't get agent to help bill is current 

Message 71 of 311
Contributor

NFL ticket issues

We continue to get a pop up on all NFL ticket channels (that we’ve already paid for) telling us to purchase the game for $49.99. We get hung up on anytime we call customer service. Please help. 

Tags (1)
Message 72 of 311
Contributor

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Sounds like they are aware. Got through the phone number.  

Message 73 of 311
Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket

Why am I getting a message that states we have to pay $49.99 to watch the NFL games when we have already purchased through the NFL Sunday Ticket?  Honestly this ridiculous with the amount of money we pay for the ticket in the first place.  Please respond ASAP.  I hope we will be getting a refund for this Sunday! y

Message 74 of 311
Contributor

Sunday NFL Ticket keeps asking for purchase. Already purchased this months ago.

We have already purchased the NFL Sunday Ticket.  We have been billed for the last few months as part of the early renewal plan.  Today when trying to watch the games, suddenly the purchase option of 49.00 keeps coming up on the screen.  If I enter Cancel the channel goes back to previous channel.  This purchase screen is coming up on all the NFL channels.  How do I get rid of it.  My account is in good standing by the way.  We have not had a problem until today at 2:30 p.m. (approximately)  Channels were operating fine until then.

Message 75 of 311
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support