Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket

Highlighted
Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket

Desire to subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket.  We live in the Cincinnati Area but desire to follow the Cleveland Browns (3.5 hours away).  I understand that ALL out of market games would be available to us.  My question is:  Based on where we live, are the Cleveland Browns considered an out of market team?  YES or NO?  Four calls and several chats with customer service, cannot get a yes or no answer.  The last chat suggested that I purchase the Sports Pack for $13.99/mo. where I can get "all sports that is available".  How stupid!  Sports Pack doesn't carry football.  Oh yes, one agent asked me if the NFL Sunday was for football.  Pathetic!  Looking for a YES OR NO answer.

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

The NFL makes the out of market rules not DTV check with them.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion.

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

If you don’t already get Browns games on your local channels, you are out of market. Sunday Ticket will give you all games not showing on your local channels.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Sandblaster- I also thank you for your response. I believe that the answer provided hit the nail on the head and I will be subscribing to the Sunday Ticket with confidence that my team will be covered. Glad that I discovered this forum.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support