Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket

Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket

NFL Sunday ticket is not working. When I go to the channel it asks me to purchase it. 

Message 68 of 311

Re: NFL Ticket

Same thing is happening to me.  Asking to purchase for 49.99. They need to fix fast, ready to cancel this crappy service

Message 30 of 311
Teacher

Re: problem while viewing NFL sunday ticket channels on TV screen

Well, to be honest.  Watching the Lions.  Maybe I should thank them?

Message 31 of 311

Re: Direct Ticket asking me to purchase during middle of game?

I started having this issue about 25 minutes ago too!  Can't watch an individual game without half the screen getting blocked.  I cannot contact customer support by phone or chat!!!

Message 32 of 311
Mentor

Still waiting on chat

Message 33 of 311
Highlighted
Teacher

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SUNDAY TICKET?????

IT'S ASKING ME TO PAY $49.99 TO WATCH A GAME AND I'VE ALREADY PAID FOR THE STUPID THING!!

Message 34 of 311
Contributor

This is happening to me as well. Of course it happens in the 4th qtr. I am on hold with them now and will report back any solutions to the problem.

Thanks,

Dr. J

Message 35 of 311
Contributor

Us too. This is ridiculous!!!  

Message 36 of 311
Contributor

I'm getting the same issue.  Currently on hold with customer service.  So bogus! 

Message 37 of 311
Contributor

This is getting old all these glitches when it comes to the NFL ticket. What’s the issue? I can’t even get a hold of a representative 

Message 38 of 311
Contributor

nfl sunday ticket

while watching denver vs kansas city on nfl sunday ticket screen suddenly is partially covered by "Purchase Options".  pressing "Cancel" causes channel to change to previous channel.  I have tried to cancel repeatedly and tried rebooting genie mini.  still blocked.  why is this happening and how to do i stop it?

Message 39 of 311
Mentor

This situation must be why the lines and chat are so busy. I had heard that this option was being looked at so people could purchase a package for a specific team. Just didn't think it would affect NFL Sunday Ticket that I am already paying for.

Message 40 of 311
Contributor

Same problem here!

Message 41 of 311
Contributor

NFL Package interrupted

Why can't i watch the game????  Message on the screen says continue to buy, record it later or cancel

Message 42 of 311
Tutor

Same here. Support phone just goes to a busy signal. Chat not functional. Ridiculous!

Message 43 of 311
Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket Asking me to Pay to Watch

Already a subscribed NFL Ticket Customer and all channels are asking me to purchase the subscription for $49.99.  We pay too much for this service to have this kind of thing happen.

Message 44 of 311
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support