Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket

Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket

NFL Sunday ticket is not working. When I go to the channel it asks me to purchase it. 

Message 68 of 311
Teacher

Re: problem while viewing NFL sunday ticket channels on TV screen

Looks like this is happening to lots of us.

Message 15 of 311
Mentor

Re: NFL Ticket

I'm waiting for online chat to get to me. I will post anything I find out.

Message 16 of 311
Highlighted
Tutor

Same thing is happening to us... this is the second time. Leary of calling given last time we didn't have any tv for 24 hours after troubleshooting with the rep. This is crap!

Message 17 of 311

Same here. NFL ticket is not working and we’re being asked to pay for channels. What the heck are we paying for?

Message 18 of 311
Mentor

Direct Ticket asking me to purchase during middle of game?

We already subscribe... and have for years. So why now in the middle of today’s games do we see Purchase Options pop up? If we hit cancel, it kicks us off the channel. All NFL games have the same issue.  We are being asked to purchase for $49.99.... we already subscribe!!!!! What the heck?? Been on hold to talk to tech support for over 25 min already, already done a re-boot, re-set, etc. 

Afraid to hit purchase and be stuck for $50 over the enormous amount we already pay.

Message 19 of 311
Tutor

Me too. Cmon directv. Not good enough. Paying plenty for a service I can’t use. 

Message 20 of 311
Contributor

sunday ticket on tv now asking for purchase

I’m watching the chiefs broncos game on ST. Game went to commercial so I switched to the RZ channel. When I switched back, half the screen is covered with a message giving me purchase options (continue to buy, record for later or cancel)

what gives?

Message 21 of 311
Tutor

Great! Thank you!

Message 22 of 311
Tutor

Sunday ticket issue

I have already purchased Sunday Ticket however when I am trying to watch my game I am getting the “sorry, this purchase exceeds the spending limit you set” then I hit unlock and it tries to get me to purchase it for 50 bucks.... um no. Tried calling tech support but got a busy tone when transferred after the IVR was no help of course. I can see the game but that pop up is blocking the score and time left. Annoying.

Message 23 of 311
Mentor

I'm lucky my team is on local today!

Message 25 of 311
Teacher

Re: Direct Ticket asking me to purchase during middle of game?

Up.  Tons of us like this apparently.  

Message 24 of 311
Contributor

Same here! It was working this morning and now it's saying we have to purchase for $49! I've tried to contact customer service and I've been hung up on/disconnected 6 times! Anyone gotten through?

Message 26 of 311
Tutor

Re: problem while viewing NFL sunday ticket channels on TV screen

So I am sure AT&T will give us a partial credit for our Sunday Ticket with this issue.  Right? 😳

Message 27 of 311
Contributor

Same here. Attemped to call, automated voice says "Our records don't show you currently subscribe to Sunday Ticket.  Would you like further information?".  When I pushed 2 to speak with an agent, it hung up on me. 

Message 28 of 311
Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket ISSUE

Watching NFL Sunday ticket, now all of a sudden it is displaying the Purchase Options display. I can see the game however the banner that says continue to buy, record for later is displaying. My bill is current, in fact I have a $67.00 credit on my account. So what’s the deal? 

Message 29 of 311
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support