Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket

Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket

How do I watch my favorite NFL team during pre-season on DirecTV?

Message 1 of 11
Scholar

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

NFL channel 212, or local channels. 

Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Sunday Ticket is regular season only, not preseason but as mentioned above, all the preseason games are on NFL Network, channel 212. Most are not live, obviously.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 11
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by renonflfan
‎08-11-2018 10:30 AM

Pre season games would be the NFL Network or local channels depending on the game. Not everything will be available.

The NFL Sunday Ticket only provides its services during the season, not preseason.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 11
Contributor

When will I see the Sunday Ticket channels on the guide? Season starts in 2 weeks and I don't even see a test channel

Message 5 of 11
ACE - Expert

@NFLTicket They don’t normally show up until about a week before the first game.

Message 6 of 11
Contributor

I still don’t see anything but NFL Network and it’s game day...   any update?

thanks!

Message 7 of 11
Contributor

Go to DirecTV channels 701-719 to see the NFL games available for viewing
Sunday
Message 8 of 11
Contributor

I have DirecTV Now and no channel numbers, only channel names.   Only see NFL Network as one of the channels.   When I signed up for DTVN they said I would get it free the first year.

Please advise how I access them.   

Thanks!!!!

Message 9 of 11
ACE - Expert

@Teresa87 Sunday Ticket is not available on DirectvNow. It is only available and free the first year on Directv satellite service.

Message 10 of 11
Contributor

I have the ticket but can’t use the app. It says I don’t have service. 

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support