Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Sunday Ticket blackouts

Highlighted
Contributor

NFL Sunday Ticket blackouts

We live in a RV and use a Winegard G3 satellite dish for our DIrectv. Will our blackout games for NFL Sunday Ticket be based on our location or mailing address?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎11-10-2018 10:53 PM

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket blackouts

Based on your service address (home location).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

WORST PACKAGE EVER!!! IVE SEEN 1 GAME THE ENTIRE SEASON! THE REST OF THE SEASON MY TEAMS BEEN BLACKED OUT! DONT THINK I'LL BE ADDING THIS SERVICE NEXT YEAR! WHAT A RIP OFF! BETTER OFF USING PIRATE WEBSITES TO WATCH NFL GAMES.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@CHEF_TONYG wrote:

WORST PACKAGE EVER!!! IVE SEEN 1 GAME THE ENTIRE SEASON! THE REST OF THE SEASON MY TEAMS BEEN BLACKED OUT! DONT THINK I'LL BE ADDING THIS SERVICE NEXT YEAR! WHAT A RIP OFF! BETTER OFF USING PIRATE WEBSITES TO WATCH NFL GAMES.

If your local team is "blacked out" on NFL Sunday Ticket, then that means it's aired on one of your local network channels (CBS, NBC, or Fox).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support