Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Metv

Contributor

Metv

I would like to know if at all. Possible that DIRECTV would Carrie Metv I enjoy shows on the channel. I would be willing to give up TV LAND or c-span
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by mbushey09
‎01-06-2017 8:32 AM

Re: Metv

DTV needs a contract with whatever station to rebroadcast that channel, it is in some local markets like Los Angeles.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

PLEASE ADD METV TO THE DIRECT TV LINEUP.  I LOVE THIS STATION.  USE TO HAVE IT WITH DISH NETWORK.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Since Direct doesn't carry MeTV; I simply connected a (CLEAR TV ANTENA) device  by screwing it onto the cable input of my television.  If or when I want to watch MeTV; I simply switch my TV setting from HDMI to TV option by pressing the settings button on my TV which controls these options.  You may resume back to Direct TV by pressing your settings button from TV option to  HDMI. By Stefani [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support