Explore & discover

Helpful Links

METV

Highlighted
Contributor

METV

I recently switched from U-Verse to Directv and I am very disappointed in the fact that METV is not included on the Ultimate package on Directv. Had I known this beforehand, I would have most likely stayed with U-Verse. Is there any chance that METV will  be added to Directv. I am a very disappointed customer right now!!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎09-26-2018 4:59 PM

Re: METV

None of the packages have MeTV as they are not a nationwide channel but are carried on local sub channels until MeTV becomes one DTV only carries it is when a local channel uses it as their primary channel.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: METV

Yeah, it depends on where you live.  We get it in Seattle because it's provided by one of the local off-air channels carried by DirecTV.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support