Explore & discover

Helpful Links

LOSING INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY OR MSNBC?????

Highlighted
Teacher

LOSING INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY OR MSNBC?????

I just checked the channel line up for the "new" special prices - another offer for a 2 year contract. I didn't see MSNBC or ID on the list.

Have they stopped offering my 2 favorite channels in the new discount offer? Will they take them away from a old customer like me. If so I'm going back to cable. Did I miss these 2 channels being in the new offering? If not I'd like to see them on the channel line up.

Thx.

Lois 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: LOSING INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY OR MSNBC?????

Any pricing advertised on the website is for new customers only. Those are the intro offers, not specials your account might get. To check for any discounts you might get, call DirecTV. Remember intro offers are a one-time deal, so should not be compared to later specials.

The channels are not gone, either you are looking at a partial list or one that is in error.

Here are the channel lineups: https://support.directv.com/dtv-programming/360

FX Movies (FXM) is in Xtra and above (missing from the lineups in error)

Couple channels had an update in May 2019 that has not been updated on the lineups yet: https://www.att.com/tvchannelupdates/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn to manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T. View help managing DIRECTV in myAT&T!
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support