Explore & discover

Helpful Links

LOCAL CHANNELS

LOCAL CHANNELS

Please tell me why, in the world, you people keep shutting off our local cable stations because "negotiations broke down". At the insanely high prices we have to pay for pretty lousy service, it really takes a lot of nerve. You boast about packages with hundreds of channels, only to have the majority of those channels be shopping networks. Shame on you. 

I am speaking specifically about WBRC-6 in Birmingham, AL. Since 2015 your company has done this 14 times. FOURTEEN! That is atrocious! 

You people need to stop trying to be on top re: dish/cable stations and think about your quality of services instead of holding customers hostage by taking local channels away. 

This is nothing but absolute CORPORATE GREED. If we cannot watch the channel, we should not have to pay for it. I, for one, am going either back to Charter or go to Dish Network.

Yours truly,

EXTREMELY DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER 

Message 1 of 16
ACE - Master

Re: LOCAL CHANNELS

if you think dish will never lose a channel, then well you have never had dish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 16
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support