Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is BEIN SPORTS coming back to Directv?

Tutor

Is BEIN SPORTS coming back to Directv?

I moved away from Dish because they cut UNivision and now I am in Directv and just found out that they don't have Bein!!!

I am moving to a different provider.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert

Re: Is BEIN SPORTS coming back to Directv?

It's been several months since BeIN cut their channel from DirecTV.  BeIN wants more money and DirecTV isn't willing to pay.  This has also affected several other providers, so be sure to check before switching.  And realize you'll owe an early termination fee for dropping DirecTV before the end of your 24-month contract. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Tutor

01-18-2019 

Any news about beIN sport coming back to Direct tv? Im missing la Liga....

Message 3 of 10
ACE - Expert

Until BeIn signs a new contract they will not be back.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10
Tutor

Do you know if they at least considering it ? 

Message 5 of 10
ACE - Expert

We have no idea what BeIn is doing other then losing money by not signing.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
Message 6 of 10
Contributor

La Liga hardcore fans: Bein Sports is only available now through streaming via SlingTV. $20/monthly subscription. 

Message 7 of 10
Highlighted
Contributor

Is that in addition to their different packages or is that an inclusive package?

Message 8 of 10
Contributor

try to use rojadirecta

Message 9 of 10
Contributor

try rojadirecta on a pc

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support