Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I watch a specific Starz show on my computer?

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I watch a specific Starz show on my computer?

Outlander Season 2 Eps 1 is showing on 4/7/16 on Starz.com.  It is only being shown on Starz.com or Starz on Demand, it will not be on TV until 4/9/16.   I have Starz as one of my premium channels through Direct TV.  How do I watch this episode online?  Not sure where to go?

Message 1 of 4
Former Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎04-06-2016 9:24 AM

Re: How do I watch a specific Starz show on my computer?

On the Starz website, once you are on the homepage click on the three horizontal bars in the top left corner and then select 'Have Starz'. From there you can pick DirecTV as your provider and sign in with your DirecTV credentials (the same info you use to sign into the DirecTV website).

Tags (2)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

this is not solved it says i don't have access yet i have been paying for it for three months. What do i do?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@bearsilu2 wrote:

this is not solved it says i don't have access yet i have been paying for it for three months. What do i do?

Your problem may very well be different.  Have you called DirecTV to ask about it?  What sort of error are you getting when you try to access?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support