Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎07-21-2019 12:59 PM

Re: How can I get a local channel connector

@SadieCat wrote:

I want to know how to request a local channel connector

You need to call DirecTV .... 1 800 531 5000

They're only available in areas that have lost a local channel due to contract disputes. And hopefully you're in an area that can receive stations with an off-air antenna. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

According to Directv support, the LCC is still not compatible with the Genie 2 (HS17/100).  Therefore I lose recording capability for those channels under contract dispute - Diminished service for an increased price.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

the LCC only works with the hr44 and hr54

so there are many people that cannot use it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support