Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Help

Contributor

Help

Idk what I have it but screen is all snowy and there is a 60 at the top of screen anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Help

Sounds like the TVs input was changed to ANT, you need to use the TVs remotes input/source button to find the HDMI input that DTV uses sometimes HDMI1.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Help

Snowy screen should only happen if you are on the ANT input for traditional locals over-the-air. This is further supported by the "60" at the top of the screen which would be the channel it is on.

Change your TV's INPUT (some call it SOURCE) back to HDMI-1, HDMI-2, etc. that your DirecTV box is connected to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support