Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Fox sports west

Highlighted
Contributor

Fox sports west

Has anyone else lost the Fox Sports West, channel 692?  I've had the channel for years. Now they are telling me its no longer part of the package we subscribe to.That it was being broadcast on a complimentary basis. What???

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Fox sports west

@Greggtb wrote:

Has anyone else lost the Fox Sports West, channel 692?  I've had the channel for years. Now they are telling me its no longer part of the package we subscribe to.That it was being broadcast on a complimentary basis. What???

What package do you subscribe to?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Moderator (Moderator)
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎03-07-2019 9:50 AM

@Greggtb 

Regional Sport Networks (RSN), like Fox Sports West, if in-market are provided to you in Choice, Xtra, Ultimate, and Premier. Check www.directv.com/rsn to verify the channel is in-market.

If the RSN is out of market, or you are in a package below Choice, you add on the Sports Pack which provides over 34 RSN and specialty sport networks. Remember the Sports Pack will not provide you out of market professional games, so you would still need the appropriate seasonal package for MLB, NHL, and NBA instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

What's going on with Fox  channel ? I am a big NASCAR fan and the only race I been able to watch is the Daytona  500 and ever since I havent been able to watch any other races Im in a Skill nursing home and i'm not the only one here thats a  NASCAR fan. if this is over money just give it to the rich owners there going to get it anyway because directv cost to much already  so much for each channel  why cant there be a sealing on cable So while you are fighting over  money we the payers are missing our shows.  " fix it"

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

@sg1958 wrote:

What's going on with Fox  channel ? I am a big NASCAR fan and the only race I been able to watch is the Daytona  500 and ever since I havent been able to watch any other races Im in a Skill nursing home and i'm not the only one here thats a  NASCAR fan. if this is over money just give it to the rich owners there going to get it anyway because directv cost to much already  so much for each channel  why cant there be a sealing on cable So while you are fighting over  money we the payers are missing our shows.  " fix it"

Sure contact your local FOX affiliate owner and say you will give all the money to the rich owners for the people who don't want their bills increased. The more the networks increase the costs to TV providers, the more our bill has to be increased in turn.

Also locals are still available with normal over-the-air (OTA) antennas. Indoor ones are made. Makes a nice backup when a channel denies the feed to the TV provider or to get additional locals within range they don't provide anyway. DirecTV is even testing a new Local Channel Connector (LCC) to allow an antenna to connect to your HDDVR so you don't even have to change inputs and can record from all those locals.

For information on negotiations: https://tvpromise.att.com/ Box near bottom, below the current Viacom info, to choose service (DirecTV, Directv Now, or Uverse) and zip code.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn to manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T. View help managing DIRECTV in myAT&T!
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support