Helpful Links

Expand channel guide

Highlighted
Contributor

Expand channel guide

I wanted to know how to expand Direct TV's programing guide to 3 hours instead of 2 hours? 

I would like to know what is coming on 3 hours late

Thank you!

William Blackbu

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by William75686
‎12-17-2017 2:55 AM

Re: Expand channel guide

Currently that's not something you can do. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

TV guide.com use to have that but it was changed.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

You can scroll to the right to see upcoming programming. You just cannot change how many timeslots are on the screen at one time.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the Watching DIRECTV Forum! Need to troubleshoot your service? Need to see some of the products we offer? Wondering how to take your DVR with you? Click below!

Additional Support