Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Expand channel guide

Highlighted
Contributor

Expand channel guide

I wanted to know how to expand Direct TV's programing guide to 3 hours instead of 2 hours? 

I would like to know what is coming on 3 hours late

Thank you!

William Blackbu

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by William75686
‎12-17-2017 2:55 AM

Re: Expand channel guide

Currently that's not something you can do. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

TV guide.com use to have that but it was changed.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

You can scroll to the right to see upcoming programming. You just cannot change how many timeslots are on the screen at one time.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support