Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Existing Customers

Contributor

Existing Customers

I have been a Directv Customer since 2013, and I notice that there are several marketing perks for new customers. Are there any perks for existing customers? For example, 2013 and 2015 I was able to get NFL Sunday Ticket by solidifying a 2 year agreement. Is that deal available? What marketing perks are using to retain existing customers?
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Existing Customers

NFL Sunday Ticket free for a single season is a common intro offer. As you have seen, it is a loyalty promotion you might see again. We are customers like yourself so you would have to Contact DIRECTV and see if there is such a special for your account.

There are no across the board marketing perks for existing customers. Each account qualifies for its own specials which can be based on many factors: How long have you been with them, what is your promotion history, how have your payments been, what services have you been subscribed to, what market do you live in, etc. So talk to Directv and see what is available. Promotions are nice when available, but don't expect them to always be there.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support