Helpful Links

Don’t Block My Altitude

Teacher

Don’t Block My Altitude

Don’t block my Altitude tv channel

Message 1 of 335
Contributor

#dontblockmyaltitude

Dont block my Altitude or I will.be forced to drop Directv...  the question is why are you so willing to lose so many customers??

Message 61 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: #dontblockmyaltitude

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 62 of 335
Contributor

DON’T BLOCK MY ALTITUDE!!!!

I’m getting sick of being caught between the provider and the networks. I pay good money to be able to watch my content. I live in Colorado and I’ve already dealt with losing CBS over greed. Get it together and figure it out. I shouldn’t be threatened with not being able to watch my Avalanche, Nuggets, Rapids and Mammoth. The NHL and NBA seasons are upcoming. This is not acceptable AT&T and DirecTV. 😡🤬

Message 63 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: DON’T BLOCK MY ALTITUDE!!!!

The channels owners want to hold you hostage to leverage more money.

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 64 of 335
ACE - Master

Re: DON’T BLOCK MY ALTITUDE!!!!

again.  dish, comast and directv are all looking at losing this station

that should tell people where the problem is.

hint, its not dish, direct or comcast

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Message 65 of 335
ACE - Master

dish, comast and directv are all looking at losing this station

that should tell people where the problem is.

hint, its not dish, direct or comcast

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Message 66 of 335
ACE - Master

Re: Will drop

@shannon02 wrote:

Have fun when they have the same problem and you move again.

just dont switch to comcast or dish, as they are also about to lose it

wonder who the bad guy is?

Message 67 of 335
Contributor

Do not block my altitude tv

I have been a loyal customer for many years! Please do not block all my sports on altitude tv!!

Message 68 of 335
Contributor

DirecTV has dropped 3 other channels within the last few months..so yes we all know where the problem stem froms.....
#directvsucks
Message 69 of 335
Tutor

AltitudeTV signed a contract with all three of these contractors at the
same time years back. The contact expires this week. AltitudeTV is not
asking for more or being greedy, they are asking for the exact same contact
that was signed before. #knowthefacts ##- Please type your reply above this
line -##
Message 70 of 335
ACE - Master

@Skluth15 wrote:
line -##

then why would 3 companies want to drop them?

please provide your proof.

altitudes press release is not proof, and neither is anything from the other companies

Message 71 of 335
ACE - Expert

@Skluth15 wrote:
line -##

That makes absolutely no sense. Please cite some evidence other than anything coming from Altitude TV network ownership. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 72 of 335
Contributor

Will Drop Direct TV if...

I just learned that you are threatening to drop Altitude TV. We only watch a handful of channels on DirectTV and Alitiude is one of them If it leaves, I'll switch to streaming only and leave Direct TV after MANY years of supporting them.

Brian

Message 73 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Will Drop Direct TV if...

@PapaBrianCo wrote:

I just learned that you are threatening to drop Altitude TV. We only watch a handful of channels on DirectTV and Alitiude is one of them If it leaves, I'll switch to streaming only and leave Direct TV after MANY years of supporting them.

Brian

OK, that's your choice, Brian. But realize that AT&T isn't "dropping" anything. Altitude's corporate owner is demanding more $$$.  Dish Network and Comcast are also in the same boat. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 74 of 335
Contributor

Altitude Sports

I am very troubled that you will be no longer have Altitude Sports. I am going to be moving withing the next month and want to stay with your service but i dont believe that i will be able to do so. You are not only risking the jobs of hundreds of people but also crushing the fan base of the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids, and the Colorado Mammoth. I truly want you to change your minds about this choice! Be a company that wants the best for its customers! Thank you!

Message 75 of 335
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support