Don’t block my Altitude tv channel

Message 1 of 335
Contributor

Re: Dont block Altitude sports!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 46 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Dont block Altitude sports!!

DirecTV isn't muscling anyone.  Or blocking anyone. Altitude is the only one that can remove the channel, if DirecTV isn't willing to pay Altitudes increased price.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 47 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Altitude Sports

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 48 of 335
Tutor

I have no idea if some people will quit if rates go up, I’m just saying that I have no reason to stay if I can’t watch the Nuggets.
Message 49 of 335
Scholar

Or they just get less profits but more loyal customers who get what they expected and continue to be customers. The long game.

Message 50 of 335
Contributor

Altitude sports?

Are you really cutting Altitude Sports this weekend from our channels in Denver?  This impacts all of our local sports teams - rapids, mammoth, Avs!  

Message 51 of 335
Contributor

DONT BLOCK ALTITUDE SPORTS!!

As a die hard Colorado avalanche fan from New Mexico, I DIDNT CELEBRATE FOR GIRARD’S CONTRACT JUST TO NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH MY GUY. #MonChum

Message 52 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: DONT BLOCK ALTITUDE SPORTS!!

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

Message 53 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Altitude sports?

Message 54 of 335
Contributor

Altitude sports

Why are you canceling altitude sports living on the western slope of Colorado this is the only way I can get basketball and hockey. You are taking away as great entertainment channel for a lot of people for no reason. 

Tom *****

Olathe Co

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 55 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Altitude sports?

For the millionth time, Directv is not cutting or dropping anything. If altitude disappears its because altitude is removing the channel.

Message 56 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Altitude sports

Directv is not cancelling altitude sports. Altitude is removing their channel because they want more money

Message 57 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Altitude sports

Message 58 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Why would directv be dropping Altitude Sports channel?

@Beasldav wrote:

I am truly impressed with the passion with which you Coloradans want your Altitude TV. I wish you luck, AT&T seems to believe customers don't count, and they seem to be over their head with the providers, they cant seem to keep any local channels.

I'm glad that AT&T is trying to hold down costs by playing hardball with greedy network owners that keep demanding more and more money. I could care less if they drop Altitude Sports. Maybe they should make it a Premium Channel so that those folks who care will pay more for it. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 59 of 335
ACE - Expert

Re: Will drop

@Skluth15 wrote:
If they do not come to an agreement I will change my services. Easily.

Then go ahead and switch. I'm glad that AT&T has become more willing to stand up to greedy network owners that keep demanding more and more money. And it's not even just DirecTV that's standing up to Altitude's owner. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 60 of 335
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support