Helpful Links

Don’t Block My Altitude

Teacher

Don’t Block My Altitude

Don’t block my Altitude tv channel

Message 1 of 336
ACE - Expert

Re: Will drop

Have fun when they have the same problem and you move again.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 31 of 336
Contributor

Don’t Block Altitude

I will drop Direct Tv if you remove Altitude Sports!! Nugget fans and Denver sports fans should be able to watch their favorite teams! Think what’s good for your company 

Message 32 of 336
Tutor

Re: Will drop

Nice response...
(Expert?)
Message 33 of 336
ACE - Expert

Re: Don’t Block Altitude

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 34 of 336
Contributor

Re: Why would directv be dropping Altitude Sports channel?

DON'T BLOCK MY ALTITUDE!!!

As DTV customers of nearly 15 years, and die hard fans of both the AVALANCHE and the MAMMOTH, if we lose our Altitude Sports channel. you lose a customer! Altitude is our only reason for staying with DTV. Settle the issue NOW....don't wait! 

Message 35 of 336
Contributor

DON’T BLOCK MY AVS!

Direct TV,

Let me be clear - you will lose me as long time customer (over 15 years) should you drop the Denver Colorado - Altitude Network from your programming.  That is $230 a month I PAY YOU.   I will not be alone in this movement.  Annually that is $2760, multiply that by thousands of Avalanche Fans that could be a significant drop in revenue.  So let's just say that on average customers pay you $150 per household per month - and a drop of 10,000 customers - you stand to lose annually as much as $18M.  There are a whole lot more than 10,000 Avalanche and Nuggets fans out there.  So I would say this is a conservative estimate.    Are you prepared to lose $18M in REVENUE ?????

Bottom line:  FIGURE IT OUT.   The Altitude Network is that important to me.!!!

Message 36 of 336

Drop altitude sports - I dare you!!!

Altitude Sports is the only reason why I’m keeping DIRECTV.  I Can’t wait for altitude to start streaming and offering their own subscription.  

Message 37 of 336

Re: Don’t Block Altitude

No Altitude, no cable subscription. Nothing else on TV worth watching and paying for. Plenty of alternatives.....

Message 38 of 336
Contributor

Dont block Altitude sports!!

If you drop Altitude sports in Denver I promise you, you will lose me and everyone that I know that has DirecTV. We have been pretty happy with you guys up until this point. If you muscle the station off your network it will be a bad deal for you guys. Reconsider the consequences. 

Message 39 of 336
ACE - Expert

Re: Dont block Altitude sports!!

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

Message 40 of 336
Scholar

Re: Why would directv be dropping Altitude Sports channel?

I am truly impressed with the passion with which you Coloradans want your Altitude TV. I wish you luck, AT&T seems to believe customers don't count, and they seem to be over their head with the providers, they cant seem to keep any local channels.

Message 41 of 336
ACE - Master

Re: DON’T BLOCK MY AVS!

This forum isn’t for DirectTV (and all the forums are basically customers talking to other customers). If you want to vent to other DirectTV customers, try one of the forums under here. If you want to complain  to DirectTV employees, you’ll need to contact DirectTV customer service (you’d find that by taking the Contact us link at the bottom of this page). 

Message 42 of 336
Scholar

Re: Altitude Sports

Nexstar says the opposite. Doesnt really matter how it doesn't work, we are customers of AT&T and they are failing us. Period.

Message 43 of 336
ACE - Expert

Re: Altitude Sports

So DTV/AT&T caves and passes a bigger increase on to the customers and lose them because the price is to high or the stand their ground and pass a smaller increase on to their customers and lose them because they don't have their favorite channel.

Message 44 of 336
Contributor

Altitude Sports

Hi, please please please don't drop Altitude Sports. That's all thank you

Message 45 of 336
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support