Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Don’t Block My Altitude

Teacher

Don’t Block My Altitude

Don’t block my Altitude tv channel

Message 1 of 336
Contributor

Re: Why would directv be dropping Altitude Sports channel?

No Altitude Sports would be the last straw with DirecTV for me, who are constantly taking things away or making them premium add-ons.  And I'm sure there are cheaper phone plans than the one I'm paying ATT for my five phones.  Tread carefully, people.

Message 16 of 336
Contributor

Altitude Sports Network

Please put together a deal with Altitude Sports Network so that it will continue to be included in my package with DirecTV.  I will cancel my subscription without hesitation if this does not get resolved prior to the start of the NHL season.  

Message 17 of 336
Contributor

Please don’t block Altitude Sports and Mammoth Lacrosse

My kids are huge Lacrosse fans and really enjoy watching the Colorado Mammoth.  Please do not block this coverage.  I pay a lot of money for my monthly satellite service and this just seems very wrong!

Christopher and Susan Nelson

Message 18 of 336

Dropping Altitude Sports...WHATTTT????

https://www.altitudesports.com/pages/dont-block-my-altitude/

Per the attached link it states that DIRECTV is considering dropping altitude sports.  Just know if this happens I will be dropping DIRECTV.  Alt is the only reason I keep DIRECTV.  I will also consider dropping my AT&T cell service as well.  So you’ve been warned DON’T it!!!

Also DIRECTV better hope that altitude does not offer a streaming service because if they do you will be dropped.  It would be wise for DIRECTV design a long contract with altitude sports

Message 19 of 336
Contributor

Don’t Block Altitude Sports

If you block Altitude Sports I will cancel All my services!

Message 20 of 336
ACE - Master

Re: Don’t Block Altitude Sports

comcast, dish and directv? wow, altitude must really want a rate increase to make all 3 mad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 21 of 336
ACE - Master

Re: Will drop

where will you go? comcast and dish are looking at the same thing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 22 of 336
Tutor

Altitude Sports

If you drop Altitude, I'll drop you forever!

Tags (2)
Message 23 of 336
Contributor

PLEASE, Do not block my access to Altitude Sports.  I have been a loyal customer, even while my rates increase.  I MUST be able to watch our Nuggets Basketball team, and all of the other local sports programming.  If you choose to drop Altitude then I and many other people will likely drop the services you provide! 

Message 24 of 336
Contributor

Re: Don’t Block Altitude Sports

We have considered cutting the cord multiple times, one of the only thing that keeps us from doing so is watching the @Avalanche play hockey. If you fail to reach an agreement with @AltitudeTV prior to the start of the NHL hockey season, we will cancel our subscription immediately 

Message 25 of 336

The one network that keeps me from dropping DirecTv is Altitude Sports.  No Avalanche, no subscriber.  It's just that simple.

Get it worked out now, not later!

Message 26 of 336
ACE - Expert

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

Message 27 of 336
ACE - Expert

Re: Altitude Sports

DTV/AT&T doesn't drop channels the owners remove the feed when DTV/AT&T will not pay what they are asking to renew the contract.

Message 28 of 336
ACE - Expert

Message 29 of 336
Tutor

If they do not come to an agreement I will change my services. Easily.
Message 30 of 336
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support