Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Directv channel updates

Teacher

Directv channel updates

According to www.att.com/tvchannelupdates, CNN International Will be added to SELECT™, ENTERTAINMENT™, CHOICE™, and XTRA, ULTIMATE, and PREMIER™ starting May 19, 2019.  

Will this channel be included in the Preferred Xtra package as well?

Message 1 of 19
ACE - Expert

Re: Directv channel updates

DTV does bundle with other ISPs, this link worked for me a few minutes ago www.att.com/tvchannelupdates,

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 19
Tutor

If you like HBO, dont go to DISH. They have no contract with them like ATT doesnt with Warner(CW). I am thinking about going to fire box or anything that is not controlled by big companies and contracts.

Message 17 of 19
ACE - Expert

I get the CW network local so there maybe a contract dispute for your CW local. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 19
ACE - Expert

@dearvin1 wrote:

If you like HBO, dont go to DISH. They have no contract with them like ATT doesnt with Warner(CW). I am thinking about going to fire box or anything that is not controlled by big companies and contracts.

CW is handled by local affiliates. If it is off for you, since it is not with others, most likely it is a negotiation where your CW affiliate has pulled the feed. You can go here to check: https://tvpromise.att.com/ (just make sure to choose your provider from the drop down box; DirecTV, Directv Now, or Uverse)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support