Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Direct tv NFL Sunday ticket

Highlighted
Contributor

Direct tv NFL Sunday ticket

When we signed up for 2 years there was a promotion that if we signed a 2 year contract, we would get the first year of NFL Sunday Ticket at no additional charge as long as I kept Choice programing or above. Now I'm on hold with customer service who is telling me that didn't exist when the promotion is still going on and it's on the website! She speaks very little English and I'm not sure she completely understands what I'm saying. We have been discussing this for an hour and twenty minutes now. She has had to ask her supervisor 15 times.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Direct tv NFL Sunday ticket

@Seriously123 

Free NFL Sunday Ticket for the 1st season of your service is a common intro offer. You should check your order confirmation, which if needed you can have DirecTV email you a copy. If it shows the NFL Sunday Ticket free, but you have been charged, then DirecTV needs to correct it. However if the order doesn't show the Sunday Ticket, then the promotion was not a part of your service when you accepted activation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Direct tv NFL Sunday ticket

So why did you call? Are you not seeing Sunday Ticket as an active subscription on your account or are you being billed for it? 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support