Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV Logo Channel 110.

Scholar

DIRECTV Logo Channel 110.

Why when I tune to Santa Tracker (channel 110) a DIRECTV logo appears for a second or a few seconds before it finally loads all the stuff.

Message 1 of 17
ACE - Expert

Re: DIRECTV Logo Channel 110.

I think that's normal.  There's an App that's being loaded. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 17

Also, if you look closely you will see "...loading" message flash on screen.  

Message 3 of 17
Scholar

If I tune to it from the guide where I highlight the number and name and press play, the Directv logo just stays there in the live tv window unless I back out to full screen.

P.S. If I access it from TV Apps will I get the same thing.

Message 4 of 17
ACE - Expert

Try resetting your DVR.  And I think that the Tracker App just went live today. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 17
Scholar

If I access Santa Tracker from TV Apps, will I get the same DirecTV logo thing, @litzdog911?

Message 6 of 17
ACE - Expert

I don't know.  Try it and let us know. 

Message 7 of 17
Scholar

I didn’t get the Directv logo thing. But I found that when I selected it, half the TV Apps bar was cut off.

Message 8 of 17
Scholar

Here’s the DIRECTV logo I’m talking about, this is a close up from my TV as I was in the program guide this time.

A20C55F5-06A5-4F21-AFCB-D4B643F1F87F.jpeg

Message 9 of 17
ACE - Expert

I don't understand what the problem is?

Message 10 of 17
Scholar

The DTV logo is obviously “background programming” Santa Tracker is foreground programming.

P.S. This thread will be closed on January 3rd, 2018 when Santa Tracker ends.

Message 11 of 17
ACE - Expert

Ummm, OK. Again, I don't understand how this is a problem.  The DirecTV logo appears until the Tracker App loads.  So?

Message 12 of 17
Scholar

Here’s what happens.

1. This is what I see.

B8DC5647-E5DE-4E8F-96EE-200A30010029.jpegDIRECTV logo

2. This is what I see after.

image.jpg

Santa Tracker

Message 13 of 17
ACE - Expert

Mine does that, too.  I suppose they just show their logo until the app is loaded.  

Message 14 of 17
Scholar

Here it is after hitting exit on the remote.

image.jpg

Message 15 of 17
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support