wencassi88's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, February 26th, 2017 11:03 AM

DIRECT TV PLAYER DOES NOT WORK, WHEN WILL DIRECT TV FINALLY REPAIR IT?

• DIRECT TV PLAYER DOES NOT WORK. DIRECT TV PLAYER INSTALL, UNISTALL, REINSTALL....PROBLEM NOT FIXED!!

I see so many of the same posts and it is really sad that even 6-7 years later Direct TV's Player is in no way working and has yet to be fixed. It is the most frustrating, annoying and irritating thing I have ever had to deal with for a simple player that Direct TV knows is a huge problem and cannot spend the time for a single programmer to fix?? If these tech support people cannot get the CISCO PLAYER to work, try something different!  This is not a new problem, this is not a glitch, this is not isolated to a few customers, this is not a PC or MAC issue, this is not a Firefox, IE, Google Chrome issue this is a DIRECT TV issue. This is affecting all of us and we've all tried different browsers with no resovle and this is a known issue that has been a problem for years. If Direct TV refuses to acknowledge it, repair it and allow it's customers to enjoy watching programs on pc's or tablets, do they just NOT CARE ABOUT US, THEIR CUSTOMERS? I pay a lot of money for the service but I am still having to pay HULU, NETFLIX and CBS in order to watch my tv shows/movies on my laptop. It is simply ridiculous and unfair. I want to make sure this issue does NOT go away until Direct TV actually fixes it. I had DISH for 10 years and NEVER had a problem like this. How is it that Direct TV has gone this long, heard thousands of complaints and still does NOTHING to fix this?? I've only been with Direct TV for 3 months and the "INSTALL PLAYER ISSUE" is no joke, it's not funny anymore and the Customer Service reps have no clue how to fix it or help us. I've called numerous times and just like everyone else I am told to "CLEAR CACHE AND COOKIES THEN UNISTALL AND RE-INSTALL AND IT WILL WORK FINE". It doesn't help and I am sick and tired of having to go online searching for answers only to find people as frustrated as me or to call and ask for help only to be told by every rep I've spoken to the same instructions that DO NOT WORK. PLEASE DIRECT TV PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY AND FIX THIS CISCO/DIRECT TV PLAYER INSTALL ISSUE FINALLY!!!

•  

FYI - I am using a brand new HP Pavillion running WIN 10, 64 bit and use Google Chrome or Firefox. I have tried also on IE and HP Support has even tried to fix this problem thinking it could be my pc but it is not.  I have run scan after scan, cleaned my pc, checked for viruses, made sure I have all updates, unistalled/reinstalled adobe and tried everything to get this CISCO player to work. What's next????

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SET UP A LINK, PROVIDE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, LET US KNOW YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING TO EITHER REPAIR THE PROBLEMS WITH THE CISCO PLAYER OR OFFER US A DIFFERENT OPTION. ANYTHING TO SHOW US THAT YOU ARE HEARING US AND ARE WORKING ON A SOLUTION. EVERY REP I'VE TALKED TO TELLS ME THEY ARE "RUSHING THIS TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT". I AM ASKING YOU NOW, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ENSURE THIS PROBLEM WILL BE RESOLVED?? WHAT OTHER STEPS CAN WE TAKE TO FIX THIS?

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.