Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can't find other channels on reciver

Contributor

Can't find other channels on reciver

When I want to change the channel on the remote, I can do so by selecting any number on the remote and go to that channel, but I'm changing back and forth I can only go up to 3 channels and idk why it is like that? I've been trying for months to figure out what the problem could be but couldn't find out what it was. Any solutions on what the issue might be? Thanks. Here is a picture if anyone needs help understanding

Missing Channels.jpgWhere did all my channels go?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by TVjunkie20
‎01-21-2019 1:04 PM

Re: Can't find other channels on reciver

Looks like you have Custom Favorites Channel filter enabled .... "Custom 2" as shown in the top right of the display.  Press "0" on your remote to change that to "All Channels" or "Channels I Get". 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you! I see all my channels again! Everything is now back to normal.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

@TVjunkie20 wrote:

Thank you! I see all my channels again! Everything is now back to normal.

You're very welcome. Enjoy!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support