Explore & discover

Helpful Links

BeIN Sports channel removed

Mentor

BeIN Sports channel removed

Why bein sports is being removed?

This channel is one of the only reasons I still have Directv. If this channel is not back I'll cancel DirecTV.

Message 1 of 297
Scholar

Re: BeIN Sports channel removed

I had both for years, and both are as good and as bad as any of these carrier can be I had Charter communications, my family have FIOS in MD, is not big difference in service, in customer service are all the same. We all are please with some stuff and frustrated for other, the same happen with cell phone services Verizon, AT&T are the same, the same with Internet access all drop, all slow down, the same with car insurance. 

Message 196 of 297
Contributor

Not waiting, Looking at other options, Moving shortly.

BeIN Sports is the only reason I have DirecTV. 

Message 197 of 297
Contributor

Leaving DirecTV

They only have about 5 days

Message 198 of 297
Contributor

La Liga - Get it or We Switch

Very Soon

Message 199 of 297
ACE - Expert

@EvanSan wrote:

La Liga - Get it or We Switch

Very Soon

Then you'll be switching very soon.  Not likely to be settled anytime soon.  Just be sure that your next provider carries BeIN and isn't likely to drop them like Comcast, FIOS and others have. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 200 of 297
Scholar

@EvanSan BeIN dishnetwork and Sling signed a long term deal don’t let the ACE expert intimidate you they are here to push DTV agenda they don’t care about you or any customer here they are trained to manage damage control

Message 201 of 297
Contributor

Don’t listen to AT&T people who reply here. This is set up by them to counter complaints. The heck with AT&T. I have phone, the net & Directv but not for long. bIeN sports and La Liga is why I have Directv. Now you took Messi from me so we are cancelling everything AT&T.. Clearly you don’t care about what we want. It’s all about filling your pockets and bleeping us.. NO La Liga NO ! AT&T .............
Message 202 of 297
ACE - Expert

@sunpacy wrote:

@EvanSan BeIN dishnetwork and Sling signed a long term deal don’t let the ACE expert intimidate you they are here to push DTV agenda they don’t care about you or any customer here they are trained to manage damage control

We get you don't like those with the "ACE" tag, but please don't spread falsehoods.

We are not here to push the DTV agenda, trained in "damage control", or even DirecTV employees as you suggest/accuse. We are other customers providing our perspective and any knowledge that we have accumulated over the years in how TV providers work.

If you cannot wait for negotiations to complete, surely go where you must. Each provider has their pros and cons. There a few key reasons (billing model, deceptive in counting "channels" per HD and SD naming, etc.) that I will not use Dish again. But I will not begrudge anyone from choosing another provider. I just say go in informed so you don't have any surprises later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 203 of 297
Scholar

"We get you don't like those with the "ACE" tag, but please don't spread falsehoods."

Is not about what I like or I don't I came here for information about BeIN and DTV and I found a group of DTV cheerleaders who provide no information what so ever only propagate fear "If you drop DTV and go to dish prices will be up", "they have more 
conflict", "who know if the rest wont drop BeIN too" is all the information you gave. And so far you show proof that you are not a personal beneficiary of DTV is just what you say. I provide information about negotiations I provided links. I provide the information that two day ago BeIN signed long terms contracts with other providers because I am actually reading what is going on I listen to soccer Talk podcast to see what they say every week you are here to scare people what may happen if they drop DTV, and to defend DTV in this dispute so stop to get upset when someone accuse you of DTV cheerleader probe that you are not, investigate a little and stop to scared people who say they are dropping DTV

Message 204 of 297
ACE - Expert

@sunpacy

Well I never instilled fear into others. I did point out that all TV providers go through negotiations, just not at the same time. Yes some negotiations go better than others. My personal opinion is I would rather negotiations take their time so that a customer friendly solution may be found, instead of completing them quickly with high chance of raising my bill.

The quotes you gave certainly did not come from me. I have my own reasons for not choosing Dish based on certain things from my experience and their billing model, but have not gone into the specific details here as it did not seem relevant to the discussion.

What I dislike is claims you make such as that those with the "ACE" tag are trained by DirecTV to manage damage control, which is a complete lie. My Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) certainly does not list DirecTV or AT&T as my employer. There are many things about DirecTV I do like, but certainly am not a "cheerleader". In fact I am greatly opposed to their Genie-2 (HS17) setup being Client only, forbidding other HDDVRs from being on the account (making it in my opinion a bigger failure than the Genie Lite H44 they attempted).

We have differences in perspective in how these negotiation are handled, that is fine. But enough with the false statements please. Bottom line, I am a customer, not an employee of AT&T/DirecTV. Any statement to the contrary is a complete lie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
Message 205 of 297
Contributor

But it's the only channel that broadcasts any live motorcycle road racing! So find a way to bring it back or I'll have my whole family cancel their DirecTV services!

Message 206 of 297
Teacher

I am taking my business to the Dish Network if they don`t have it back by the end of this month and they probably won`t. All these nonsense from Directv. I don`t care what these Directv employees on this forum say. Early in the morning on October 1, first thing I am going to do is pick up my phone  and drop Directv like a bad habit.

Message 207 of 297
Scholar

Thanks for letting us know seems that BeIN won this round La Liga is the precious silver bullet 

Message 208 of 297
Teacher

These Directv employees are just telling you what you wanna hear, what we all wanna hear for that matter. But you should know how . THey are very deceiving in case you did not know.

Message 209 of 297
ACE - Expert

BeIN is the only one that knows when they will sign the contract.

Message 210 of 297
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support